WiredHOCKEY, a division of WiredBIZ Media Inc. ("WiredHOCKEY"), respects the copyright and intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that our users do the same. Materials that infringe or appear to infringe upon the proprietary rights of others may be removed by WiredHOCKEY at our sole discretion. In addition, WiredHOCKEY may terminate the accounts of users who appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information,which will then be forwarded to the alleged infringer:
- The copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The website that you claim has infringing materials, with enough detail so that we may locate the website and the materials on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Our Copyright Agent may be reached in any of the following manners:
By Postal Mail:
WiredBIZ Media Inc.By Telephone:
ATTENTION: WiredHOCKEY Copyright Agent
1188 Quebec Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6A 4B3